Durban – A multicultural City shaped by a complex collaborative history involving the early colonial settlers, the indigenous Zulu population, and the Indian community who arrived as indentured labourers in the 19th century. We travel along the brand-new Golden Mile, through the City, viewing the majestic City Hall and uncover the past’s harsh system of labour control at the original offices of The KwaMuhle Museum (closed Sundays). From history to nature, we visit the peaceful Durban Botanic Gardens. Lastly, in harmony with Indian culture and history, you’re going local…taste a unique Bunny Chow, a traditional ‘take-away’ food. We then conclude with a visit to an icon, the Moses Mabhida Stadium where you will have the option of experiencing the cable car ride (own account) to the top of the Stadium for that phenomenal view of Durban and its surrounds.
- Return airfare (Accra-Durban-Accra)
- Return airport transfers with driver only in Durban
- Accommodation as indicated
- Breakfast daily
- Half Day Scheduled Durban City Tour
- Day Tour – Shakaland Nandi Experience
- Complimentary WIFI at hotel